Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Y = YouTube Channel

Y

Hey, did you know that there’s a WinnieViews channel on YouTube?  Yes, Sir-y, there sure is!

Follow the link to Subscribe to it and you’ll get to see our WinnieViews videos before they get posted here (although, I must be honest, we likely won’t be shooting many new videos until our house work here in Chicago is done and we start traveling again).

YouTube

Do you have any favorite YouTube channels that’d you’d like to share?  As a full-timer usually on limited bandwidth,  I like to now subscribe to favorite YouTube channels so that when I do get to a place with solid free WiFi, I can catch up on all the videos I’ve missed via the “My Subscriptions” view in YouTube.  Very handy!

 

 

image4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Views!

Lynne's Camera Bag

Best RVing Stuff Under $50

Join Us On Facebook