Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Travel Day

a-to-z-letters-t

I’m so glad we decided to do Mom’s burial on Monday’s warm and sunny Earth Day, because today was much colder and rainy.  With all the memorial events completed, I drove my brother and his girlfriend to the airport for their flight home to Colorado.  It had been awhile since I drove in Chicago’s morning rush-hour traffic!  Sure am glad I don’t have to drive in that every day anymore!

It was sure nice to have them both with me these past few days and weeks.  We started talking about future get-togethers this summer which will certainly be something fun to look forward to. 

But, for today, once I got back home, it was a day to do virtually nothing else but rest and recharge after the life-changing events of the past few weeks.  I really needed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Views!

Lynne's Camera Bag

Best RVing Stuff Under $50

Join Us On Facebook